When it is freezing out, it becomes very challenging task to keep warm yet stylish. But, still there is hope of keeping yourself stylish. You can opt from wide range of options including coat, vests, ponchos, scarves and lots more. However, winter style doesn’t mean dressing yourself like a marshmallow. Following are stylish winter outfits to keep yourself warm:
Get Creative with Layers
Start the season with well proof combo including, a button-down, sweater and a coat. Enhance the look more with oversized poncho or wrap coat. You can also layer it with light weight jacket like puffer, cropped denim or a leather jacket underneath.
Look cool with Puffer coats
If it is terribly cold outside, it’s time for puffer coat. Opt for cinched waist coat and pair it with tall boots.
Dress Cute for Cold Weather
- The only key mantra to dress in winter fashionably is to play with style and textures
- Pairing warm and bulky coat with streamlined legging to make your legs slim
- Wear a tailored jacket with chunky snow boots.
- If you want to look chic and elegant wear a long knee length coat.
Dress Fashionably for Cold Season
- If it is not too cold, play into current 90’s by wearing light colored denim.
- Pair your slim fitting turtle neck with chunky sweater.
- Look elegant by pairing grey sweater under a grey coat.
- Layer yourself in wool or cashmere.
Accessorize yourself in Cold Weather
- Hat is perfect to keep your head warm. Either look for wool fedora or baseball cap to look classy.
- Brighten up a plain winter outfit with statement scarf. Bright colors, bold patterns and cheeky prints are perfect to make start.
- Opt for leather or more sporty ski gloves that will not only keep you warm but stylish too.
- Make a quirky fashion statement with bold color bag.